Iceland from Budapest for just 112€ (Return flight)
This is a really great opportunity to visit Iceland. Iceland is the 18th largest island in the world. Second largest in Europe, behind the United Kingdom. It lies in the Atlantic ocean on the nord of Europe, between Greenland and UK. Iceland has a population of 332.000 people and an area of 102 km2.
Iceland has an astonishing landscape with many mountains, large glaciers, largest watterfalls in Europe, hot springs, national parks and of course geysers. If you are lucky, you can also see Aurora Borealis.
Direct return flight from Budapest to capital city of Iceland Reykjavik in december 2016, january and february 2017 is now available for just 112€ and if you are a Wizz member, then you fly even cheaper! Go to Wizzair!
Top attractions in Iceland:
- Gullfoss Waterfall – This waterfall are one of the most popular and beautiful attractions in Iceland
- Hallgrímskirkja – This is a unique and modern church situated in the middle of the capital Reykjavik. It is the most recognizable building and also the tallest in Iceland
- Aurora Borealis – I think there is no need to say anything more about Aurora Borealis…
- Blue Lagoon, Grindavík – This an astonishing way to relax in Iceland. You can bath in a light blue water with a temperature of 37-39°C
- Skaftafell Ice Cave, Vatnajökull National Park – Extremely beautiful ice caves, you can visit with specific agencies
- Kirkjufell Mountain
- Maelifell Volcano, Myrdalsjökull Glacier Park
- Whale Watching